We, often, are in a continuous search for things or situations that help motivate us along the course of life. One of these ways are motivational quotes which often help us to develop a different perspective and create positive vibes around us. Soo, today I thought of sharing some of my favourite motivational quotes which might help you in some way or another. Some of them are inspired from my life, while most of them are ones that I came across on the net or somewhere else.
1. All 5 fingers are not of the same length.
2. If you have yourself, then that’s enough.
3. Don’t watch the clock; Do what it does. Keep going.
4. Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.
5. Be somebody nobody thought you could be.
6. The best view comes after the hardest climb.
7. In life, NOBODY and NOTHING will help you until you start helping yourself.
8. “Stop trying to ‘fix’ yourself; you’re NOT broken! You are perfectly imperfect and powerful beyond measure” – Steve Maraboli
9. Collect moments, not things.
10. So much in life depends on our attitude.
So, these were my top 10 motivational quotes. I used my self-clicked photographs to share with you the quotes, so if you guys liked my pictures or not, I would love some comments on that. Also, if you like any of these quotes or if they helped you in any possible way, then do tell me your thoughts in the comment box below. And if you have any other quote that inspired or touched you, feel free to share it with me in the comment box below.
And if you think it is worth it, then do give it a big, fat like, comment in the comment box below, share it with your family and friends and also, don’t forget to follow my blog for further blog updates. You can also follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/helzeeblog/ to make sure that you don’t miss reading any of my blogs. See you next time! Till then, always remember, Be brave. Be strong. Be great.❤